sexta-feira, janeiro 28, 2005

Letras

!!!
"Hello? Is This Thing On?"


Sometimes you don't say nothing cuz you got nothing to say
And sometimes you tell it all cuz no one's listening anyway
And you don't know for certain but you think you might be a bore
Don't wanna be nobody's burden so you just hit the dancefloor
Cuz the opportunities presented stop you dead stuttering on the sentences
Small talk is asking questions that no one cares about what the answer is
Watching others conversation from your place against the wall
You should have something worth saying if you could only find a place in the bathroom stall
But remember when you come out don't you dare look inside the bathroom mirror
What is it what was it and does it even matter anymore
Hey, am I making any sense at all
Does anyone here speak English
Cuz everybody's acting like I'm crazy
Hey, is this thing on
And I must confess or maybe you've already guessed
The you is me I made up the rest
And don't you know sometimes I could just kill for a good conversation